Please note: we are no longer accepting applications for the Trade Bursary program on this site. Please go to ConocoPhillips Canada to submit an application for the Trade Bursary program. If you have any questions please contact DeAnne Healy (email@example.com). Thank you.
About ConocoPhillips Canada
ConocoPhillips is one of the world’s largest independent Exploration and Production companies based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. Across our 27 countries of operations, over 19,100 men and women work in a truly integrated way to find and produce oil and natural gas. In Canada, we can trace our history back over 100 years. Our story demonstrates our commitment to the community, our innovative approach to technology, our relentless focus on safe and responsible development, and our adaptability during the changes faced by our industry. As one of the country’s leading natural gas and in-situ producers, we are well positioned to help meet growing energy demands.
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, we have a world-class portfolio including assets in western Canada, the Canadian Arctic, Atlantic Canada and oil sands interests near Fort McMurray, Alberta. For more information about ConocoPhillips Canada visit www.conocophillips.ca.
Indigenous Awards Program
The Indigenous Awards Program has been developed to provide financial assistance to Indigenous students pursuing high school upgrading and post-secondary education. Awards of up to $3,000 are granted on a yearly basis and may be used to cover portions of tuition, books or living expenses.
The award amounts are granted on an annual basis and students are required to re-apply each year for continued funding. The deadline for the Indigenous Awards Program is June 30 for the following school year.
To be eligible for the Indigenous Awards Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are of Indigenous ancestry
- You are a Canadian citizen
- You are enrolled in a full-time program at an accredited Canadian institution
- You demonstrate promising academic qualifications and leadership skills
- You require financial assistance to pursue education
To apply for these award programs, you must first register using the sign in at the top of this page. Once you register:
- Complete the required forms for each program you have selected. The list of required materials for each program is provided. Completed forms can be saved to your profile, so you don’t need to finish the application in one sitting.
- Submit your completed application. You will receive a confirmation email.
We thank you in advance for your application, only successful applicants will be notified in August and September. If you did not recieve an award this year we strongly encourage you to re-apply for the following school year.